Aluminum track vs low profile track

A contractor from Ohio says:

I am replacing the bifold door track on a customers 8 foot opening that had two four foot tracks mounted overhead. The existing track is pretty bent up so I want to replace it with new. The 24 inch bifold doors are fairly heavy and I want to make sure the track I install is strong enough to hold up. Your item number 21-404 looks like it would work for me but I wondered if the aluminum track is as strong or stronger than the low profile track you sell.

Thank you,

Bob 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us, Bob. Before I give you my opinion, I'd like more information to see what the best option is. Can you upload some photos of the pins your door uses? I will do my best to help from there. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.