American Craftsman garden window

A quick learner from Hampton Bays,NY says:
I have an American Craftsman garden awning window. The crank arm and pin needs to be replaced along with the locking mechanisms.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0130.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0129.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0128.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid the parts shown in your second and third photos are no longer available. We don't sell a replacement or alternative for them, unfortunately. 

I can't promise we will be able to help with the operator but we would need to see a photo of it flipped over for us to confirm. 

I'm not sure which picture your referring to as number one. The crank arm is what I really need to replace.
Thank you,
Phil
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 284BF61F-1CBA-4DF2-9181-26D4CBACA0F5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9F92F71F-9DBE-4C01-BDDF-2688D8BFFED5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9A2FA915-77C7-4712-B3B9-CEE0D140614B.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

In that case, start by taking a look at the 39-393 awning operator. Carefully review the specifications and see how they align with yours. 

Alternate view of 39-393
Alternate view of 39-393

Alternate view of 39-393
Alternate view of 39-393

Looks pretty darn close. I also need the roto awning surface mount. Do I just go online and order them?

Thanks,
Phil
Is there any kind of window locks that will work on this window?
Profile picture of Emily

Yes, you can place an order right on our website or by phone at (888) 991-1929. I'm not sure what kind of lock you have, however. The best match would depend on the original. Feel free to upload a photo of yours and we'd be happy to take a look. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.