Anderberg Casement Window

A quick learner from NJ says:
Hello, I have attached some pictures of a current working window. I'm looking for these parts for another window in my home same design as this, one is a left side hinge swing the other is a right side hinge. Please let me know if you need any other information.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! 

Thanks for reaching out to us. I recommend you start by taking a look at the 38-091 and 38-092 locks and the 39-448 tie bar guide. We don't sell a good match for the keeper, however. The 38-280 is similar but we can't promise the functionality. Look over the specifications for these parts and see how they compare with yours. 

As for the tie bar, can you tell us the length you're looking for? 

The rod is about 34 7/8" long
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for confirming that for us! Take a look at our 38-916 34.9" tie bar and see if the specifications match up with what you need. 

Thank you very much!
Profile picture of Emily

No problem, I'm happy I could help! Good luck with the repair and let me know if you need anything else!

SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.