Andersen 200 Series balancer Kit

A quick learner from Reading, PA says:
Hello - I need to replace balancer kits on Andersen 200 Series Narrowline windows. I pulled to old balancer out and on the one side it's stamped 11600A-3. The other side had these #: b27 BH3 and 597. Are you able to tell me what replacement part I need?

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 723287F9-6C4C-4BAF-B738-9F25903C6C02.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4A58CF11-8C5F-48A6-B6AE-4FF535E53929.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I think we can help with this Andersen balance, but I can't quite make out the stamp we use to identify these. I believe the key number here is "b27," but I suspect that the first digit isn't a "b." I think it might just be faded, which is a fairly common issue for these.

Can you triple check that for me? Would it also be possible to see a closer picture of that particular stamp? Sometimes seeing how its printed is just as helpful as the number itself. I've seen enough of these that I think I could figure out what it read originally before it wore away.

Thanks for the reply - here are additional pictures. Please advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. That code appears to read "627." If I'm right, then our 24-637 should work well for you. It's specifically designed to replace older balances with the 627 marking. 

Great - thanks so much!
Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome! Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.