Andersen 44D & 44E Single Hung Window Balances

A professional from Seattle says:
Hello!

I am in need of some help. I have 2 different window balances that I am looking to identify. These are from Andersen and I do have part of the original invoice that the customer has (I have uploaded the information that I thought may be useful). Please also see the picture of both balances the top balance is the 44D balance and the bottom one I the 44E. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231109_134808.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231109_134750.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231109_142643.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Sure, we can help with this. It will have to be a custom order due to the length though. I'll email you a purchase link for (2) S770-44 with the 44D stamp and (2) S770-44 with the 44E stamp that you can use to place an order on our website. I also want to mention that there will be a rivet in the top hole of your replacements. There is a 5-6 business week lead time as well. 

If you need a new short S-clip, see the 19-029 which is sold separately. Let me know if you have any questions! 

A professional from Seattle says:
Hi Emily!

Thank you so much! You're a life saver! Can I please have a quote for (4)S770-44 and (4) S770-44? I appreciate your help.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Sure, I'd be happy to. I'm assuming you meant 44E and 44D here, so I'll go ahead and email you a price quote for 4 of each stamp.

Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.