Andersen Casement Window Crank Handles and Latch

A home owner from Gibbsboro NJ says:
Hi. I just purchased a new home that has Andersen casement windows. I do not see a model number on the windows however most of the crank handles are broken as well as a few of the latches up top that lock the window. Are you able to identify the parts I need to purchase from the attached pictures? If so do you have these in stock? I am located in South Jersey and can pick them up if they are available. Thanks for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211012_131013.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211012_131026.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211012_131010.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211012_131017.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211012_131031.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for your patience during our busy season. We'd be happy to help but we'd like to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. Once we can identify the operator, we can determine which handles are compatible with your assembly.

As for the lock, look over the dimensions for our 38-056 and 38-057 Andersen casement locks and see if these match your original hardware.

A home owner from Gibbsboro NJ says:
Hi. Please see additional attached pics. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211012_131013(1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211020_135450.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211020_135523.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211020_135438.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

It's hard to make out the operator's entire arm(s) from these pictures, but start by taking a look at our 39-146 and 39-147 Andersen window operators. These are also compatible with the 39-286 window handle. I can't guarantee this is what you have but carefully look over our dimensions and compare them to your original assembly to see if this matches up for what you need.

Dimensions for 39-147
Dimensions for 39-147
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.