Andersen Casement Window Hardware

A home owner from Westerly, RI says:
I have Anderson casement windows throughout my home which was built in 1985. Some of the Anderson casement cranking mechanisms are failing. See attached pictures. My contractor/ handyman recommended that I contact you for replacement parts.

One picture shows an casement crank arm which is loose and needs to be replaced (has number 93 on it). Visibly approx 8 inches long.

The other picture shoes you a cracked handle unit on den casement windows. Unit is 4.5 inches (window is approx 67 in x 20 in). I need the handle device for a few windows.

Do you have replacement parts for the above mentioned?

Thank you for your assistance,
Jackie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EE8B18B8-63DA-4E1F-AD10-1401B86FC6AA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 11B1DB15-C3C1-4C43-9FF1-D1F17F2A4161.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A6CD0B4B-353F-4AEC-9BD8-DBAC86CEB11A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8FEECD19-3CE6-4BFA-9B14-D11425E6D84F.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! The crack in the base of your operator indicates that it is likely stripped, so you will need to replace the entire assembly. 

Your Andersen casement window crank mechanism reminds me of either our 39-094 (and its opposite handed version 39-095) or our 39-150 (and its opposite handed version 39-151). To determine which of these is the correct replacement, you'll need to carefully compare the dimensions shown on the diagrams below.

The compatible cover and handle are the 39-154 Andersen Operator Cover and the 39-286 Casement Window Handle.

Dimensions for 39-094
Dimensions for 39-094

Dimensions for 39-150
Dimensions for 39-150

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.