Andersen Storm Door latch

A quick learner from St Louis, MO says:
I just got a new home and this is the lock on the storm door. I want this key to match my front door key. Is it possible to rekey the sliding glass door locks? I am also looking at getting the Offset Keyed Handle Set, 3-15/16"
82-030B $44.25 set for the back door. I would love to have all these match if possible. My deadbolt in the door is a kwikset lock. Thank you for your help!

Susan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Andersen Storm Handle
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to say that we would not be able to rekey the locks to have all of the same key. Unfortunately, can only supply you with the hardware.

Our 82-030B is made with a Kwikset style lock but to have all of your keys match, you will need to take the hardware to a local locksmith. You will also likely need the 82-322 Key Blank, as we have found that most locksmiths encounter issues when using a typical Kwikset key.

I hope this helps!

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.