Andersen screen mesh and spline

A quick learner from USA says:
I have Andersen 400 series casement windows. What screen material, spline and tools do I need to replace them? Thank you, Pete
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. For the tools you will need, I recommend using our 75-019 along with a 75-082 razor knife and a scratch awl like the 75-029 to remove the existing screen spline from the frame. 

For the size of the spline, I'm not sure what size the newer 400 series Andersen windows take. I know the older screen took the 59-250 or the 59-270. The newer screens might take a thinner spline like the 59-150. That's just an educated guess though. You will need to remove a section of your screen spline and match it up to the ones we have on our site.

How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.