Andersen tilt window

A handy person from USA says:
I am looking for these two items. One is a tilt latch and the other is a screen clip. I think the screen clips are the 70-208.
But I'm stumped by the Andersen parts.

Please see attached pictures for reference. Let me know if you have any questions. I plan to call in the order once I get the part numbers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Glass stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch installed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen clip
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your corner tilt latches resemble the Andersen 26-274. The determining factor would be how the dimensions below compare to yours. 

Alternate image for 26-274

I also agree that your screen clips look like a match to the 70-208 as long as the dimensions match up. Let us know if you have any other questions and thanks for posting! 

Alternate image for 70-208
Alternate image for 70-208

Thank you. I will measure the latch later today when I can access the window. Are there different part numbers for the colors? The number you provided looks white and mine are brown.
Profile picture of Casey

Good news! We were able to add a stone color option to the 26-274 product page. It will take roughly 4-5 weeks for them to come in but we will let you know as soon as they are available for purchase. 

This is great news. Exactly what I am looking for. I really appreciate your help. I will call in to place the order.
Profile picture of Casey

We're happy to help! Just keep in mind that it will be a few weeks before the color option that you want is available. 

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.