Anderson 400

A quick learner from New York says:
Can this be used as a replacement to Anderson 400 series casement window?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what part you are referring to. Can you tell the part number you're looking at? I'll do my best to assist you from there. I should note that many window parts are generic, and the best way to identify a good replacement is to show us photos of your original version of that item. 

A quick learner from New York says:
Hi this part of the window the cover and knob to open. I am
Looking for a replacement and saw you had one that includes the cover and lever all
In one .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2399.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. This looks like our 39-154 cover. I'm no sure which product of ours you were looking at, but the 39-154 is an Andersen-brand part and the only product I'd recommend for your application. We do not sell this as a kit with other components, but we do sell the 39-298 T handle separately. You can also reuse the original handle, assuming it's in good condition.

Alternate image for 39-154
Alternate image for 39-154

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.