Anderson Casement Window runner/mechanism

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
The photo is of the window on the right -- it's the window on the left that needs help. This is a single-arm mechanism (looks like 9 3/8 inches). The little shoe on the end of the arm that runs along the track at the bottom of the window slips off. I wonder if I might be able to replace that shoe, or if I'll need to replace the entire mechanism. And can you identify the part number? Is it available?
Thanks,
Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Andersen Casement Operator
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Tom,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Your casement window operator looks a lot like the 39-094 Andersen Straight Arm Operator; the opposite handed version is the 39-095. Both of these operators have a 9-3/8" Arm. 

Also, these are sold with the compatible covers, installation screws and 16" tracks but the handle, part 39-286 is sold separately.

Carefully review and compare the dimensions and design to determine if this is the right replacement.

Dimensions for 39-094
Dimensions for 39-094

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Thanks! Are you suggesting that the little thing at the end of the arm that rides along the track at the bottom of the window (the shoe?) can NOT be purchased separately? The crank mechanism seems to work, but the little shoe comes off the track and won't push/pull the window in or out.

Best,
Tom
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Tom,

My apologies, I misunderstood the initial request. Yes, the shoe can be replaced with the 39-281 Andersen Operator shoe. It comes with the compatible rivet.

Alternate image for 39-281
Alternate image for 39-281

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.