Anderson Patio Door Roller

A quick learner from USA says:
This door is original to my house so this door is from the 80's. I need a screen door roller for my patio door. I don't have a part number but see the attached photo. Can you please help me? Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tom SCRoll1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tom SCRoll2.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell an exact match for this roller. I would say the closest options in our inventory are the old Peachtree brand 84-028 (plastic) or 84-075 (steel). However, both are still very different designs from your original and I cannot guarantee that they will work for you. I can only say that we don't have anything better.

I'm sorry that we can't offer you another option for this door. It may just be too old.

How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.