Anderson sliding patio door hardware

A home owner from 17011 says:
Hardware is corroded. Needs four handles and lock
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'd be happy to help you replace these parts, but I'm not sure what you have. I will need you to take some preliminary photos of the handles in question so I can see if anything in our inventory matches. Please note that I may need more photos and information after that, but I need to know what to ask for, first. 

A home owner from Jefferson City, MO says:
I need a replacement patio door handle for my 30 yr old Anderson patio door. Really only need the outside one. If they don't match I think that will be ok. Just need the bolt pattern to match.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Interior Handle View
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Exterior Handle View
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. Andersen no longer makes this old style handle set, unfortunately, but the good news is that the modern iteration works just as well on the same door. See our 88-013 interior handle and 88-014 exterior handle. These are sold separately. We also have the 88-019 interior and 88-020 exterior, which serve the same function but have a different design.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.