Ariel Peachtree Worcross, Georgia

A quick learner from Moneta, Virginia says:
Casement window controller. It opens but will not close
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1155.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1156.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

We should be able to help with this. Can you show us a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible? That will help us narrow down your options.

Here are the photographs that you requested. I hope they are helpful.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1157.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1159.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for getting back to me! Our 39-015 looks like a good place to start. Take a look at the specifications and see how they compare with your old operator. 

I have not heard from you in a while. Does this mean that you cannot help me?
Profile picture of Emily

Are you able to see my response above from the 26th of June? Our 39-015 appears to be similar to what you show in your photos but I recommend you review the specifications to see how they align with your old operator. 

Thank you. I am use to having the most recent on top, not the bottom. Thank you for your assistance. I have ordered the controller. Have a great day!
Good Afternoon!

Thank you!

I have received the operator and have installed it. It works perfectly and the video you sent was a great help and comfort in my being able to do something that I have never done before.

Again, THANK YOU!

Have a blessed day!

John
Profile picture of Emily

This is awesome to hear, John! I am so happy I could be of help. Take care and please let me know if you need anything else in the future!

How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.