Articulated jalousie window hand crank replacement

A home owner from Burnsville, NC says:
The articulated part attaches to the window crank "nub". When in place, a long aluminum pole (approx 9' long) with a hook on the end is used to connect and turn the part. This action then opens or closes the window.
Need to replace the articulated part as over the years grub screws have become stripped out.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named articulatedWindowCloser.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CrankInPlace.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! The 39-247, 39-336, and 39-078L appear to be our best options. You'll have to measure the hole on your old hardware to see if one matches up. 

We don't sell a replacement for the arm itself, unfortunately. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

A home owner from Burnsville, NC says:
Emily,
Thanks for your suggestions. Will need a closer look at the products you suggest but I hopeful that I can find a solution among what you offer.
BTW, the link attached to one of the product photos -- 39-336 -- (https://www.swisco.com/Universal-Joint-With-Pole-Ring/pd/Replacement-Window-Operator-Accessories/39-336) goes to a page that shows individual parts that make up a whole unit that looks very similar to what I'm trying to replace.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Oh, I thought you were looking for the pole arm. My apologies for the confusion on my end! As shown in the diagram you referenced, we sell the 39-338 joint, and 39-339 connector, as well as the 39-337 and 39-157 handle extensions. Review the specifications and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.