Assistance with Dresser Pieces/Artefact Henredon Dresser

A friend from Sacramento, Ca says:
Hello,
I saw on your website that you have an item 32-019 and it is called Kenlin Tipper glide. It looks like the piece that I am missing for my dresser. I have an Artefact Henredon dresser. My dresser has seven drawers. I also have two night stands. The measurements, look about the same but the back piece might be a little bit longer on mine, would that still work? Thank you in advance for all your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Artefact Henredon Dresser
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer Glide Length
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! While the overall measurements are not the same, you'll want to confirm that the glide will fit over the edge of the drawer. Carefully compare the dimension below to confirm that it would be a fit.

So long as it does fit, I do not foresee any issue with the function of the drawer. They aren't the exact same as your glides but they should function in the same way. I hope this helps!

Alternate view of 32-019
Alternate view of 32-019

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.