Atrium window balancer rod

A handy person from Las Vegas Nevada says:
Look for balancer rods that go in track on side of window. Picture shows rods that have fallen from windows. They are spring and string assemblys. Need left and right sides.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230605_130120.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230605_130109.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230605_130023.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230605_123125520.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! To confirm the correct replacement channel balance for you window, I'll need to see a photo of the balance removed from the window. There are some details about the balance you'll need to confirm like the measurements for the length of the metal channel and the depth of the bottom shoe.

I'll need to see a photo of the undamaged top and bottom nylon attachments.

Take a look at the videos below that show instructions on removing/installing these balances and an explanation of the information needed to identify the balances. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

A handy person from Las Vegas Nevada says:
They are 28 inches long. One is destroyed other has hook broken off.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230616_143023.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230616_142948.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230616_142940.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 86 27-4
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming. I've just forwarded over a separate link with a quote for (2) custom balances as there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom order. Be sure to also check your spam/junk folder for the link as well. Also, please let me know if you need a higher quantity of balances, I am happy to modify the quote for you.

I would like to make you aware, especially since custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable; the new balances will have wings on both the top and bottom attachments.

You'll be able to use this link to review the pricing of these balances and to place them in your online cart to make your purchase. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.