Awning Window Crank replacementi

A home owner from Columbus, OH says:
Inside of handle says -11500-11 patent pending
Bottom of mount has the letter K
Arm says 78
Middle joint of arm says 91 (underlined to show it's 91 and not 16)

Arm needs to have the nub (thread bushing??) so it can attach to the outside arm
Photo with drawing of measurements attached. 5 1/4 between holes longways, 1 1/8 between holes short ways, 2 5/8 between the holes in the arm

I think I need a 39-025

Sorry I'm just a homeowner who has to keep fixing things, I don't know the terms
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6297.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6296.JPG
Sorry I meant to attach this photo, Better drawing and correct measurements
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 785D9AE2-3CAD-4C7F-AB21-2385891BD86B.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 39-025 and 39-026 appears to be the best match in our inventory based on what I see here. These operators have a good amount of play in the arms, so a slight difference in the arm length shouldn't make or break the repair as long as the rest of the specifications match up. 

Thank you so much, I am really grateful that you have this forum where we can get answers! Finger crossed I can get this window fixed.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

My pleasure! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and good luck with your repair!

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.