Awning crank arm connects to linkage?

A home owner from Baldwin, MD says:
How does the arm of the crank attach to the hole in the arm of the window? Is it a threaded bushing with a screw?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm afraid I don't know what crank you're referring to. Was there a specific part number you were looking at? 

A home owner from Baldwin, MD says:
I have attached pictures. I need a way to attached the arm of the crank to the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230118_162436866.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230118_162455901.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! It looks like you need a shoulder screw and pin. The best match will depend on what size the hole is and whether it's threaded. We don't carry all sizes but we have a few. Take a look at our 33-067, 33-070, and 33-077 to start with along with the other parts we've related on this page. Review their specifications and compare them with your hardware to see what you think. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.