Awning window crank

A landlord from Sandusky, OH says:
Hi,
I attached 5 photos to assist in identifying the correct replacement window crank. Dimension between top two holes: 1/2"
Dimension between bottom two holes: 13/16"
Dimension from top holes to bottom holes: 5 1/4"
The crank innards must have been attached to the window, so I don't have it with me.

I looked all around trying to find a manufacturer, but no name on the part. The "quality" plaque as shown in the photo is only thing marked anywhere on the windows. It says "ADL" on the end -- not sure if that's a manufacturer...?

I looked through all the awning window cranks on your website and none appeared to be an exact match.

Any help you can provide in identifying this window crank is appreciated. Thank you.

- Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named awning box operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named worm gear handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window sticker
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named awning box operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named worm gear
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Mike. Unfortunately, we don't sell a match for this operator. Going off just the dimensions alone, the 39-074 and 39-075 would be the closest we can offer but it differs from your old hardware. 

Furthermore, I'm afraid we aren't familiar with the ADL brand so we don't know who might have the operator you're searching for. I am very sorry that we can't be of more help. 

Alternate view of 39-074
Alternate view of 39-074

Alternate view of 39-075
Alternate view of 39-075

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.