Balance

A quick learner from Ogdensburg says:
Looking to find a new balance, and I'm not sure of the type that matches mine. My original does not have any pieces on either end as you can see.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2550.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2551.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2552.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2553.jpeg
I am trying to repair my windows shoe. The top of this broke off. I have a pull down string balance with a terminal clip that needs to connect into it and I'm not sure which model to go with.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2555.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2556.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2557.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your channel balance appears to be the Series 770 Channel Balance with a 62-105 Heavy Duty Pointed Hook Attached. This will need to be a custom order balance.

To get you set up with the right replacements, I'll need to know the length of the metal channel as well as the stamp/markings from the back of the metal channel.

I'll also need to know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance item.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

This is the stamp on it he balance and it is 12 in long. I will need two. Also, are the two additional pics the shoe and hook fir balance I need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2610.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming. The shoe is compatible with the hook that gets installed to the balance. As explained, the hook will need to be attached to the balance channel as a custom order.

In regard to the stamp and the length of the metal channel. The length of the balance should be either 23" or 24" given that the stamp on the balance reads 2330. Can you please double check the length?

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.