Balance ID

A quick learner from USA says:
Can help identify and provide price and availability.
This is from a dormitory, and will be a regular order.
I simply need the information to order them, on a regular basis;.

I have provided clear pictures, I have provided stampings.

I just need to know if you can supply these.

Based on these pictures, right now I need to know the approximate cost.
I thought this was the business you are in. If it is not, please let me know, but your website indicates you provide this item.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Assemblies
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front of Balances
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Stamps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24S35 Stamp
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! The balances you have here appear to be two different style balances. However, I am confident that we supply you with replacements for each of them.

The smallest balance, appear to be either the S351-21 with a 1" shoe or the S390-21 with a 1-1/8" shoe. These balances are made with a wingless top guide and a wingless bottom guide. To confirm which series you'll need for this balance, carefully compare the dimensions below.

Unfortunately, I am unable to cross-reference the stamp from this balance. So, to select the stamp option needed, you'll need to obtain the exact weight of the sash.

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

Regarding the other two balances, they appear to be made with a wingless top guide and a winged bottom shoe. This means, you'll need the Series 350 Channel Balance to replace these. For the balance marked with the 22-5, you'll need the S350-23 with a 2250 stamp.

You'll need to obtain the sash weight for the balance marked with the 24S35 stamp. For this balance, you'll need the S350-25. Although, there is chance that it may need to be a custom assembly. If the weight of the sash is more than 33lbs, please let me know.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.