Balance for DH old BF Rich window (company out of business)

A distributor from Gilbertsville PA says:
I need to get just 2 of these balances for a lady homeowner in her 70s. The Steel banding is just 1/2" and has an 8 stamped on it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dawn Sabato balance 8.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! We don't sell your exact pivot shoe but we recommend you consider the S140-8. A pair of these will support a sash weighing 15-16.99 pounds. If your old pivot bar doesn't fit into the pivot shoe cam then you can file down the "horns" on the pivot bar tips. Take a look and see what you think. 

A distributor from Gilbertsville PA says:
This looks good but can you help me with how it attaches in the jamb? I'm replacing one with a screw in the middle of it and yours doesn't show with a screw.
I just need to order 2 for 1 lower sash.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3841.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Sure, it's hard to see from the product photo but the circled part below is a hole that accepts a screw so that it can install to the jamb. 

s
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.