Balance replacement

A home owner from San Diego says:
Hi,
I am looking to replace the balances for 4 Windows. Do you have a part that matches these pictures. I don't have a picture installed.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 9.35.36 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 9.35.25 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 9.35.13 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 9.40.40 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 9.40.33 AM.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order since it's not a stock part. Before we go any further, please show me a clear picture of the metal hook at the end of the cord. Yours appears to be missing but it's a very important detail. Can you also tell me what the stamp printed on the metal channel reads?

Finally, you said you had 4 windows. Can you confirm that all four windows are identical? And would that mean you need 8 total balances? I just want to be 100% sure.

Thank you yes I will get the info to you. Yes 8 balances. I will respond again tomorrow.
Tiffany
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for in the metal hook at the end of the cord. As far as I can tell this is the only one with the cord left. Can you see what you need? Yes let's do 8 total.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7249FA51-C1B0-4F7C-9B1E-D02984A5CD8C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 640966E3-5416-4AE6-839B-761410D86FCC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid this doesn't show what I need. The metal hook is at the end of a cord that comes out of the bottom nylon fitting or shoe. It may resemble our 62-108 or 62-106, for instance, among other shapes. You will need to remove a balance that is fully intact to show us this. We will also need the stamp code on the metal channel of the balances. Again, do make sure all eight of the balances you need have the same design and stamp code. 

Ok I will try to take out. The windows were put in at the same time so I believe they have the same stamp code.
I think this is what you meant.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F5ABF7CE-A6A5-4010-BCFB-96310C1964AF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 39D90437-21F9-468F-A84B-53A666125607.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AAA04FD2-BA37-418C-B924-566956D8D080.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

That is exactly it, thank you. I'm still just waiting to get that stamp code from you, which is the last piece of information we need. Once I know that I will email you the order link and price quote.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.