Balance shoe with integrated pulley

A contractor from Wyoming says:
Hi. I've got a balance that looks like an S385 unit, but on closer inspection after reading the balance tips, it appears it isn't.

Channel width is 9/16
Channel metal end to metal end is 26-3/4" long
Marking on channel is 2630
See pics for shoe and top fitting.
Shoe toe to heel is 1-1/16".

Please let me know if you can send me 4 of these balances.

Thank you
Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230513_123642.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230513_123638.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230513_122929.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230513_123016.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230513_122933.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Chris.

What you have here is an extended travel channel balance. We can help supply replacements but they will have to be a custom order due to the pulley wheel built into the bottom fitting itself, as well as an extended cord travel and the metal channel length. Yours should measure 26-7/8", not 26-3/4". Custom orders are nonrefundable so you could always double-check to be sure.  

In the meantime, can you confirm if the hook attached at the end of the cord is the 62-106 or 62-105?

Good morning. Thanks!

- yes, 26-7/8 length

- and, it has aTension Cord Hook..62-106. See pics

How would I go about accurately custom ordering these balances?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230519_094242.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230519_094251.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Great, thank you! What I will do now is email you a purchase link that you can use to place an order on our website. Please note, there is a 5-6 business week lead time.

If you have any questions just let us know! 

Thank you! I've never experienced better customer support than what you provided here.

Chris
Profile picture of Emily

That's very kind of you to say! I'm so happy I could be of help. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and best of luck with the repair! 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.