A contractor from Minnesota says:
I need three of these blances. Springs are broken. Stamp is 10-B
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 106225.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 106226.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 106228.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm not sure if we can replace this. To help u confirm, can you tell me where this balance installs? On the sides, or on the top? 

A contractor from Minnesota says:
they are at the top. The block & tacle comes down to a carrier that the sash tilts into
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16833121042027695813881215817448.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for getting back to us! We are still looking into this so please bear with us a little longer! We truly appreciate your patience. 

Profile picture of Emily

Hello! Thank you very much for waiting while we researched this. We can help supply this balance but it will have to be a custom order since it isn't a stock configuration we sell. We'll be using the Series 770 with an 11" metal channel, 11B stamp, and swapping out the terminal clip for the 15-036 balance hook. 

We always recommend replacing your balances in pairs as a policy. Pairing a new balance with an old one would cause the new balance to wear out much quicker. With that said, I'm going to email you a purchase link for (4) that you can use to place an order on our website. If you have any questions or would like to make changes to the quantity, please let me know!

Note, there is a 5-6 business week lead time. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.