Balancer with tilt pivot for 1990 aluminum window

A quick learner from Seattle says:
Hello thanks for your help I'm looking for this balancer plus the pivot tilt piece do you have a few options that might fit for this old aluminum window in a building I need about 100 of these?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A2D2F068-BA3F-4A59-84DF-A5F4E8D372F0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 958BABE1-A470-410B-BFF6-9C6470463E22.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CBB1FBA5-23F0-46BE-B73E-49B51CB3F797.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6F2E16E2-253C-47F0-9E6E-BB7E3F1594B6.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your balance resembles the Series 770 channel balance, but with the 62-105 hook attached instead of the stock terminal clip. This configuration will require a custom order to assemble for you.

For the pivot shoe, please start by reviewing the style of the 15-105. Compare the dimensions to confirm a good fit! 

If you also need a new pivot bar, we will need to see the original removed from the pivot shoe. 

To move forward, we will need to know the length of the metal channel and how many balances you are looking to purchase. Please note that custom orders are nonrefundable. 

A quick learner from Seattle says:
OK will do about how much are we looking at cost wise so I can give the owner of the building an estimate we are looking at doing about 40 or 50
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

I will need to know the length of the metal channel before I can quote. I believe it may be 29" long , but please confirm as these balances will be nonrefundable. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.