Balancers

A home owner from La mesa says:
One of my balancers in my window broke. It was some kind of cord pulley system. I was hoping you had a replacement balancer. My original window was American Integrity Estate series 500 single hung window. Picture on your left is broken one. The one on the right is the functional one. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0015.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0016.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

It appears that you are in need a new channel balance. To further review, we will need to see pictures of the top nylon attachment along with the number stamp on the metal channel. From there we can determine the Series of balance your window uses. Thank you! 

A home owner from La mesa says:
Thanks. If you can't see the number on the channel I believe it is 2430 bsi
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0017.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0018.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0019.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0020.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional pictures,

Please review the S350-25 channel balance with a 2430 stamp option. The length of the metal channel excluding the nylon attachments should measure 25" long. Please compare and let us know if you have any additional questions. 

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.