Balances

A contractor from Wisconsin says:
Looking to replace the balances for these windows. I also need to replace a couple of the pivot bars/pins but I've never seen ones like these. Is this system obsolete? I didn't see any manufacturer stickers or labels so I'm not even sure who makes them. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named richards1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named richards2.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This is a jamb liner system, where the springs are built directly into the jamb tracks. Though we have the shoe, our 15-104, and possibly the pivot pins with our 20-016, we unfortunately cannot replace the jamb liner system itself. However, when you have a wood window that uses this type of setup, the best thing to do is to contact a mill work. They should be able to replace this entire system for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.