Balances for Semco double hung window.

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
I need rh and lh balances for my double hung window. Overall length is 25".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231001_170119.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231001_170106.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231001_170102.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231001_170056.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231001_170049.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I am confident that we can provide you with a replacement balance, however, to be absolutely sure, I'll need to see a photo of an undamaged balance removed from the window.

I am specifically looking to see any attachments that could be connected to the balance or that may still be in the window channel, connected to the bottom of the sash.

I'll also need to know the stamp from the metal channel. If there are no stamps, I'll need to know the exact weight of your sash.

Please feel reach to reach out with any questions you may have.

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
The weight of my sash is 24 lbs.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Paul
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_170708.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_170701.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_170655.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming this information and for the photos. Your balances will need to be a custom assembly. They are the S751-25 channel balance with a 15-233 Blue Locking Terminal attached to the bottom. The good news is that we can get these made up for you in our warehouse.

The Long S-Clip attached to the top rivet is sold separately from the balances, so you'll need to be sure add it to the cart along with the balances.

I've just forwarded over a separate link with a quote for (2) requested balances. Please let me know if you need a higher quantity of balances and I'll be happy to update the quote for you.

You'll be able to use this link to review the pricing of these balances and to place them in your online cart to make your purchase. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder for the link if you do not find it in your primary inbox.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.