Ballast for window?

A quick learner says:
We wanted to know if just the white plastic part is available if not we need info on ordering the entire item. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named broken pivot shoe
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. It sounds like you're looking to replace the pivot shoe but I'm afraid yours is too damaged to identify. Would it be possible for us to see a photo of an undamaged version? Seeing the pivot bar that goes into this shoe would be a great help as well. 

A quick learner says:
Yes the pivot shoe. Here are some new photos. I hope this helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot shoe 1.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you kindly! If this is a CertainTeed brand window, see the 15-192 that is designed to use the Series 170 and Series 171 coil springs. You can reuse the old springs if they're in good shape. 

If you have a Simonton brand window, I would recommend the 15-259 pivot shoe and Series 159 coil springs. I know it doesn't look the same as your old shoe but it's our best option. The video below will go over the process along with additional needed parts. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.