Bearings sliding door

A quick learner from USA says:

Need a Roller. Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! It appears your roller may be missing the outer housing, which is important for it's installation. Can you confirm if this part of the roller is still installed in the bottom of the sliding door? We'll need to see this part of the roller to properly identify the right replacement.

Take a look at the tutorial below for an idea of the information we'll need to identify your existing rollers.

A quick learner from USA says:

What I send you is what comes out of the housing of the door , there are 2 in every door so I need 4 of those brackets with the wheel ( roller ) detached to it . Sorry that they make so many different rollers what makes it so difficult for you to find the right part . With regards , mark

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for confirming. I'm sorry to say that we do not have an exact replacement match for your existing roller. Our best suggestion to complete your repairs is to replace the roller with our 81-237 1-11/16" dia Nylon Concave BB Wheel and the 81-310 Roller Axle Repair Kit. If your housing is in good working order you should be able to just replace the wheels. 

Take a look at the tutorial below for an idea on how to swap out the wheel.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.