Beige 36TGB channel balance

A quick learner from Chicago says:
I need 2 of the attached ribbed balances with the blue shoe. Please note, the length of the channel is actually 38-1/4" even though the stamp says 36TGB (not 37" as would be expected) Channel is right about 9/16" wide and and 5/8" deep. The sash is approx 40 lbs.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to custom make this for you. It would be our S751-38 with a 15-197 attached to the end of the cord. Does that look good to you? Is the 1/4" critical, or can you get away without it? They don't often make balances in that size. Can you also tell me how many you need? Finally, what is the exact weight of your sash? The strongest stamp we can provide is 37TG for sashes weighing 29 through 38 pounds.
A quick learner from IL says:
I can manage without the 1/4". The sash weight is 38-39 lbs. and I need 2 pc.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The strongest we can make this balance is with the 37TG stam, which sounds like it might be a little under your sash weight. Would that be alright? I will email you a custom order link for 2 of these right now. If you want to make any changes, let me know and I'd be happy to do so. I'm just worried that these would droop once installed.
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.