Benchmark closet parts

A quick learner from West Virginia says:
I have Benchmark metal bifold closet doors. I need the Primeline part from Lowes that's part number 795884.
A Swisco person said I should start with the 21-044 and I think that's a good match. But he would not give me all of the parts I need. I need all of the parts I need to install my door.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! The 21-044 Bifold Door Top Pivot and Guide pin is used as either a top pivot or as a bottom guide pin. The bottom adjusting pivot pin is the 21-002.

You may also need the 21-277 Bifold Track Bumper. Although, you'll need to double check your existing hardware to confirm that your set up uses one.

The compatible track is the bi-fold aluminum track which comes in lengths that can fit a few different opening sizes. They are listed as the following product codes, 3' (21-401) , 4' (21-404), 5' (21-402) or 6' (21-403).

Dimensions of the bifold track.
Dimensions of the bifold track.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.