Besek window part

A quick learner says:
I'm seeking assistance with finding a coil replacement for the attached images
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1456.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1457.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your pivot shoe was recently discontinued but we have received confirmation from other customers that the 15-177 will work as a replacement. This Picot shoe is used with the Series 152 coil springs and related items listed on our product pages. Take a look and thanks for posting! 

A quick learner from Middletown, CT says:
Hi Casey,

That is good news about the shoe however my main concern was about the coils. Please review my emails with Lester as they outline what I am talking about. My sash weight is over 14 lbs. and your coil chart does not go up that high (not even close). My window has two coils on each side and one coil has the stamp imprinted with a capital "B". What is shown in the picture is from one side only of the window. I want to be sure that our transaction goes correctly and smoothly.

Thanks very much for your help.

GB
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. I did review your conversation with Lester in customer service. For a 14-pound window, I would recommend using one S152-7 coil spring on each side of the sash. The coil strength on both sides adds up to 14 pounds of support, which would work best for your window since it is within one pound of your 14-1/2 pound window sash. 

Wonderful!
How do we proceed?
Profile picture of Casey

You are welcome to order the parts that you need directly on our website by clicking on the highlighted product codes in this thread and adding them to your cart. You are also welcome to give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929 for assistance. Thanks for posting! 

Hi Casey, Sorry to bother you again. I have started to put my order together however I have one more question, so I called to speak to you. I just got off of the phone with Deb who tried to get you but we just missed you. After explaining my question to her, she thought it best for me continue our feed together.

To go over this again, the picture that I sent of the parts are not of two sides to a window but only one side. There are 3 coils showing but 1 is the broken half of another. Therefore, there is one whole coil and two halfs of another coil equaling three pieces in the picture. The two plastic parts are from the same side as there were two coils for each side.

Therefore, all the bushings and the other plastic parts need to be replaced also as I am going from two coils on each side down to one coil on each side. Would you please line those extra parts up for me so I can purchase the whole kit and caboodle at once?

Thanks very much!

GB
Profile picture of Casey

No problem. The S152-7 coils are held in place using the 15-143 bushing, 15-144 cap, and 15-145 barrel. You will need these parts for each coil spring. We also offer the 33-072 to hold the coils and housing in place. All of these parts can be found under the related items section of the coil balance product page for your convenience. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.