Bifold door bottom track

A quick learner from Nottingham, MD 21236 says:
First picture is the top track. Second picture is a different bifold closet door to show the bottom tracks installed in other closets in the house. The doors and tracks are probably 40 years old.

Track is not available to look for name or numbers. It is 48 inch length. The picture is of a similar track installed at a different closet bifold door and matches other bifold doors in the house. I also need one pivot pin and spring clip.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3946.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3947.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3918.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3921.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I can't be sure with the hardware still installed but I would recommend comparing the specifications of the 21-209 pivot bracket and 21-044 top pivot to yours. These parts are also used with the 21-002 bottom pivot. Thanks for posting! 

Dimensions for 21-209
Dimensions for 21-209

Dimensions for 21-044
Dimensions for 21-044

Dimensions for 21-002
Dimensions for 21-002

A quick learner from Catonsville, MD says:

Photo 1 is an image from a web search showing the track that I need and your company name

Photo 2 is the current top track

Photo 3 is a picture of another closet with metal bifold doors and the bottom track that I need. The other track in this photo is a top track that is not a replacement candidate.

An expert replied to my request with pin and pivot point suggestions but didn't provide any information about the 48 inch bottom track that I also and really need.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3918.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3921.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3938.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

In photo #3918, you are showing a Benchmark track that is secured to the floor next to the white top track, which is for a wood bi-fold door. Unfortunately, the white track will not work with a metal Benchmark door. 

For a 48" opening Benchmark door, you should be able to use the 21-404 track. It comes with the 21-200 pivot bracket that works with the 21-002 and 21-044 pins. You will also need to purchase the 21-277 bumper for the track. The 21-209 pivot bracket is for the old style Benchmark door.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.