Bottom Window Seal

A home owner from Charlestown Indiana says:
I am not sure this bottom seal (3/8" long) can be replaced. They are inadequate anyway in my opinion which is why I had to add that gray foam strip on this window in the kitchen. I would even be happy with a bubble foam filled weather strip that glued and or screwed on the bottom of the window. The flap also should be a little longer as it does not always touch the window. Do you all have a product that will fix this problem? Cheap contractor windows I know but not ready to replace them. I am going to replace all the pile weatherstripping with item 58-127 when I figure out what to do with these. A Dremel tool works wonders when modifying these windows. Already replaced the Pivot Shoes on all 13 windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230827_133004.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230827_133102.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! To be quite transparent, your bottom seal appears to be quite damaged and I'm not really sure if we can replace it. Although, I do have a few questions to determine if there is a replacement we can offer. Does it install using adhesive, or does it slide into a slot? It almost looks like it has a vinyl "leg" that attaches to the frame, can you confirm?

Once we have an idea on how your seal attaches, we'll be able to give a better indication of the part we might be able to recommend. However, I cannot make any guarantees.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.