Bottom door guide closet sliding bypass

A quick learner from North Port FL says:
I have the 23-026 on the bottom of closet bypass sliding doors.
One came off the lower right corner of one door and seems to be in tact.
Do I have to take the door off to put the guide back on? And it happens to be the inside of the two passing door so I'm trying to avoid taking the door off because I'll have to take them both off. Possibly more trouble in the making.
Do you have directions/pictures/video of how to put it back on?
I am trying to do it without removing door. And do have others in place to look at and go by BUT?. I cannot get the pieces that seem to go into slots to line up so I can push them into place.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid there's really no way around having to remove the door to replace these guides. Once the door is removed you place it on a flat stable surface to work on. There are two ways your 23-026 could be installed: it's either screwed in or held in by the metal tabs. If it's held in by the tabs, you will need to take the tabs out of their slots with a pair of needle nose pliers and install the new one with the same method. Let me know if you have further questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.