Brand is truth and I have to remove the sill for replacement

A quick learner says:

I'm having trouble finding replacements for these because every straight arm or awning operator has the ball on the end when mine has that little shoe slider it's hooks onto so I need a straight arm with a hole at the end not a ball or roller

I need two of these awning operators just the cranks nothing else

I also need 4 split arm cranks that open the window to the left

And 5 split arm cranks that open the window to the right

It's a 9 1/2 in straight arm

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231030_212036.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231030_143850.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231030_111643.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231030_112151.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend starting by comparing the specifications of the 39-171 and 39-172 split arm operators to yours. 

Dimensions for 39-172
Dimensions for 39-172

The 39-172 replaces this older style crank operator
The 39-172 replaces this older style crank operator

As for the straight arm operator, we may be able to supply that part as well but we would need to see the fitting that attaches the end of the arm removed from the track to compare to our inventory. Thank you! 

A quick learner says:
Is there any way you can show me the options and I can choose from them? I cant find anything that matches so there can't be many to choose from if you have the part
A quick learner says:
There also a picture you can see where it attaches
Profile picture of Casey

Unforutnately, we can't confirm if we can supply a suitable replacement without seeing the fitting detached from the sash track and with the screen removed. In the meantime, you're welcome to look through our selection of awning window operators here. We also carry a few operator fittings separately, which you can find here

A quick learner says:
My other question would be if the split arm measurements are different than the one you suggested are they going to work?
Profile picture of Casey

The arm length is an important factor. Even if the operator is a match, it may not work if the arm length differs and could require modifications such as adjusting the position of the track on the sash. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.