Broken Awning window crank

A home owner from Englewood, FL says:
My window crank from my 1960s vintage awning windows(Photo1) The numbers inside the crank body are: AT.No. 198202 U.S.
RD.1963.CAN
Dimensions are very close, I have put them in White on a copy of your dimension photo(Photo2) As noted, the length of the 1 arm and the hole are the only difference.

Photos 3, 4 & 5 are just different views of the crank.
I think I could make this part, Crossly Window Crank, Product Code: 39-056 work but wondered if you had anything closer to my existing crank.

Thanks for your help, Doug Whitley
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named photo1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo5.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello. I agree that the 39-056 is similar to your original operator. We also carry the 39-056 Crossly crank with similar style and dimensions to yours. The length of the link arm can normally be compensated by the play in the linkage that these box operators tend to have but the hole in the link arm for the shoulder screw does need to be precise. Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.