Broken Truth Folding Crank Handles

A home owner from Leesburg, VA 20176 says:
Hi,

I have few broken Truth Folding Crank Handles. All of them are white color. I am not sure what model they are.Two are for the left windows and one for the right window. Also I have one broken casement window crank operator for left window. I attached five pictures with broken handles and crank operator. Please help me to identify correct handles for my windows and also the cranck operator. I want to replace the broken handles and operator.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3627 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3629.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3639.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3649.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3645.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Our 39-205 folding handle looks like what you need. As for the operator, see if the specifications of the 39-221B match up with your old assembly. I don't know if the cover is removable or not but if it isn't, I recommend the 39-451

Let me know if you have any questions!

How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.