Broken pivot bars for IWC double-hung windows

A home owner from Portland, Oregon says:
I have two double hung windows from IWC, installed in 2008. ALL of the pivot bars have broken. (The company went bankrupt and doesn't honor pre-bankruptcy warranties.)

My busted pivot bars are 2.75" long, so it looks like I'd need either part #26-360 (2.5") or #26-415 (3"). There should be room for either one, but neither of those has a screw hole in the right place; would it be better to drill a matching hole in the new pivot bar, or use the bars' pre-drilled holes and drill new holes in the vinyl?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named full broken pivot bar 2.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I believe our 26-452 may also be worth considering as a replacement. If the measurements for the hole spacing on this pivot bar still does not match even one of your existing installation holes, you may need to consider drilling a new hole to install the best fit, out of each of these pivot bars, to your sash. In the event that you do need to drill new installation holes, be sure to do so with caution so that you do not risk damaging the window frame or the glass pane.

Dimensions for 26-452
Dimensions for 26-452

Additional Dimensions for 26-452
Additional Dimensions for 26-452

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.