Bulb Weather Strip

A home owner from Oakland TN says:
I removed this from my Gapco aluminum window. The windows are 30 years old and the weather stripping needs to be replaced. I see an image of this type weather stripping on your web page, but I do not see an option to purchase it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, your bubble seal has been discontinued and no substitute has been found. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting. 

A home owner from Oakland TN says:
Thanks for the very quick reply! Can you recommend anything, even if I have to glue it in place?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The only other similar bubble seals that we carry would be the 58-135 and 58-134 but the dimensions are not the same as your original part. I'll include the specifications form our product pages below.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Profile view of 58-134
Profile view of 58-134

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.