Bypass Door Roller

A home owner from Virginia Beach, Va. 23464 says:
No markings on roller. It has a broken roller and fits the front door.
I have bee unable to find a replacement locally. Are there any available in this area. I live in Virginia Beach, Va.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your roller looks similar in design to both our 23-011 and 23-012. To determine which one of these is the better match--if either--you will need to compare our dimensions to your own. That does include making sure that the wheel is the same style and size. That is an essential detail.

As for where to get these, you can place an order for them directly on our site at your convenience, assuming that one of them is a match. 

I can't really advise if a store near you buys it, as I'm not familiar with the Virginia Beach area. 

Dimensions for 23-011
Dimensions for 23-011

Dimensions for 23-012
Dimensions for 23-012

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.