CASEMENT SASH LOCK KEEPER ?

A distributor from NEW MILFORD, CT 06776 says:
THIS IS OFF A CASEMENT WINDOW, I BELIEVE IT IS CALLED THE LOCK KEEPER. THESE ARE STARTING TO BREAK SO I NEED TO REPLACE 6 OF THESE. HOPING TO GET A PART NUMBER AND IDENTIFY WHO MAKES THESE.

THANK YOU
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3338.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3339.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3340.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but I don't recognize this keeper at first glance. If you could show us detailed photos of the casement lock that engages with the keeper, that may give us a better idea of what you need. Thank you! 

CASEY,
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING INTO THIS, I WILL GET MORE PICTURES OVER TO YOU IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS.
Casey,
Here are some more pictures that you requested.(Reference D292502)

Thank You
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we were not able to locate an exact match for the keeper shown in your photos. With that being said, we do offer the 39-456 and 38-079 casement lock keepers. Do you think you could adapt something like this to lock your window?

If not, I would recommend sending us photos of the locking handle fully removed from the window to help us research this further for you. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.