Sash weight ~24 lbs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cabell window (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cabell window (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cabell window (3).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cabell window (4).jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I believe that we can help but this would need to be a custom order due to the configuration of your balances. You have what appears to be our S770-29 with the bottom clip swapped out for a hook. We would use our 62-105 for your replacement balances. We'd also opt for the 29D stamp option, which carries 23 through 28 pounds. 

Before we get started, we would also like to confirm how your balance attaches to the top of the window. It looks like yours uses two rivets, which presumably use an S-hook like our 19-029. Once we confirm this detail, as well as the number of balances you need, we'll be happy to send over an order link and price quote. Thank you! 

A quick learner from Fernandina Beach FL says:
The 29" 770 series balance with the 62-105 hook should work great. There is no hook at the top.
A bracket just clamps down on top to hold it in place. The eyelet at the top will not affect it.
I weighed the windows and they are 20lbs not 24, so whatever you recommend.

I also need some of these 3" pivot bars if you have them.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2929 Window (16).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2929 Window (18).jpg
Profile picture of Casey

It sounds like you may be referring to the sash stop shown in the last photo from your original post. That wouldn't generally be used to install the balance. Since your balance has a rivet at the top. it should use an s-clip like the 19-029 or 19-030. In any case, we can make replacement balances with the same rivet at the top as shown in your photos but we will need to confirm the number of balances you'd like to purchase to get started. Also please note that your balances would require 29C strength options to support a 20-pound sash. 

As for your pivot bar, I'm afraid we don't have an exact replacement. However, take a look at our 26-056 and see if this might work for your application. 

Alternate image for 26-056
Alternate image for 26-056

A quick learner from Fernandina Beach FL says:
I would to get 6 of the 29" series 770 channel balances with hooks and the 29C strength.
Profile picture of Casey

Sure, we just sent over an order link and price quote for the balances you requested. Please note that the 19-029 and 19-030 S-clips that we mentioned are not included but can be purchased separately. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.