Cabinet hardware

A quick learner from Everett Washington says:
I have a home built in the 60's, with a cabinet door 1 inch thick. i need to replace the hinges. do you carry anything like that?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! There is a chance that we can supply you with the replacement hinges you are searching for however, I'll need to see a photo of your existing hardware to confirm.

I am unable to determine the exact type of hinge based on the description of the cabinet, the age of it, or the measurement provided.

Let me know if you have any questions.

A quick learner from Everett Washington says:

I need four new hinges. I will describe the style as a Z shape. The door thickness is 3/4 inch.

The hinges have failed do to the weight of the door.The hinge a a single screw in the rear, 2 screws to the frame, and 2 on the rear. I hope this helps. The color does not matter, they do not show.

thank you

Gary

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2298.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2299.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2300.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2301.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photo. We do not carry an exact match for the hinge you have here but our 32-138 may be worth considering as a replacement. Keep in mind, you may need to drill new installation holes.

Take a look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing match to determine if this might be a fit for your cabinet.

Dimensions for 32-138
Dimensions for 32-138

Additional dimensions for 32-138
Additional dimensions for 32-138

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.