Can you help me with my Peachtree screen?

A home owner from Holladay, Utah says:
I had Peachtree windows and doors placed in a summer home about 18 years ago and a screen on a thee foot door/fixed window combination needs to be replaced. The channel is on a 3 inch frame is 3/16th of an inch in size. I need the spline to place in this channel and hold the screen fabric fast. Do you have this flat spline and, if so, what is the cost?

With Much Appreciation,

Mike
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mike, thank you for your patience. I don't know what you have exactly, but I think you might want to take a look at our new 59-241. I think this is a good place to start. See if this could be what you're looking for.
A home owner from Salt Lake City Second home Teton Valley, Idaho says:
Paul, thanks for your response. I am wondering how much spline my $18.50 would be buying. Can you tell me?

Also, how certain are you that this is the correct spline. I cannot tell because it has been so long since I have seen the spline. I have been messing around not knowing that Peachtree is forcing the consumer to buy their expensive product. (not your fault I know but, it is rip off)

Anyway, would it help to send you a photo of the door or screen frame? On the other hand you may be sure that this is the right stuff. I am going up there next week and I can take photos of the frame and the door with the screen in tact if that is necessary.

Thank you Paul,

Mike
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mike. This spline is sold in 25' increments. All pricing can be found on its product page.

To be honest, I'm not one hundred percent sure it's what you have, but it's the closest thing that I can think of. Without seeing what your original looked like or knowing its dimensions, it will be very hard to be certain of anything. Pictures of the frame couldn't hurt, but I don't know if it will be enough.
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.