Cannot find this Andersen window glaze strip

A home owner from Boston Area says:
Our Andersen casement kitchen windows were installed by the previous owner around 1999/2000. I believe they are ANDERSEN 400 Series. Installed with them are a couple of narrow side-windows (also Andersen) that are fixed and do not open... this part search is for one of those.

One of the plastic glazing strips was curled right out of its track and when I went to try and re-seal it, the thing broke apart like crackers. It was very dry and brittle with age. I have looked for replacements but I cant find them. Nothing I find for Andersen looks remotely like my glazing strips.

Attached are images of the end crosscut of the glazing strip, and some lot numbers I found printed on one side. I'll enter them here in text as well:

PSC .625 C6A6 G874060 1351040
05:32 06/11/99 1210881 4944

I appreciate your help in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your Andersen glazing bead looks a lot like our 55-303 Andersen 3/8" Glazing Bead. To confirm that this is the correct replacement carefully compare the dimensions to those shown below. See if this is the right fit for your window.

Profile view of 55-303
Profile view of 55-303

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.